If you have recently changed ISP or router, and or WiFi network name, please follow the below instructions on how to re-connect your Wiser HubR to your home WiFi network.
- Power cycle your Wiser HubR
- Open the Wiser Heat app.
- Wait for the login to fail.
- Click on 'Open Wi-Fi Settings'
- Make sure your new router/Wi-Fi is on 2.4 gHz, is on channels 1, 6 or 11 and has WPA2-PSK security type.
- Choose the new Wi-Fi SSID.
- You should now be back in the app home screen and able to use the system as normal.