The best way to do this would be to perform the following
1. Remove 1 battery from the Wiser Radiator Thermostat.
2. Wait 5-10 seconds before re-inserting.
3. Re-insert the battery into the Wiser Radiator Thermostat
4. Red led will come on above + symbol, and valve will open.
5. You should then see red and blue LED's flashing, with a green LED in the centre.
6. Turn the cap of the Wiser Radiator Thermostat to the minus position and hold for 3-4 seconds.
7. When all LEDs go off, and only a blue LED remains let go of the cap- you will also hear the motor engage and close the valve fully.
8. Your valve should now be fully closed and your Wiser Radiator Thermostat is now safe to remove.